photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Friday 20 May 2011

a little elf haul..part 2

hello lovelies,


just a small post, ive just received (very quickly) the second half of my recent elf haul, my second lot of choices were the studio cream eyeliner in black, the all lover cover stick in pink lemonade and a foundation brush.



Apologies for the really poor photography skills (embarrassment )


I absolutely love the cream eyeliner, ive been contemplating buying the MAC fluid line,but haven't justified the price for such a little pot so this shall do for now, i was actually really impressed, a really nice thick line was produced and i didn't have to use much product at all. I also loved the cover stick, its a really nice shiny pink, however i was slightly gutted at how little was in the stick itself, but for £1.50 you cant really go wrong.

Sorry about the swatch being a bit blurred i couldn't focus the camera, heres some better swatches off the website.
Altogether from both my hauls from elf i have been really pleased, the delivery has been really fast and efficient, and the items are of a really good quality for the price, So whats everyone else's thoughts on E.L.F??

My next investment may be an eyeliner brush as the one that came with this liner was slightly on the small side!!
Also thank you for all the lovely followers i seem to have acquired :), it makes my day reading all the lovely comments from everyone!!

Thanks For Reading My Rambles

Soph x


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. elf does have some really good products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I've been a little e.l.f crazy lately and your making me want to try the eyeliner soon =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them :)...you really should its really good i think i may bin my liquid liners for it :)..thanks for the comments lovelies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought elf all over stick in Persimmon recently and I quite like it on the cheeks. (It looks a bit frosty on my lips!) It's my first elf purchase and I can't wait to try more products x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love elf! the last two times i ordered from them the package came really quickly! really surprised with the quality and i cannot wait to make my next order :D

    ReplyDelete