photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 30 May 2011

a teenie haul and my NOTD

Hello lovelies, hope your all well and enjoying your bank holiday, sorry for the lack of posts had to hand all my uni work in, had a relaxing trip to the spa with a friend and then had a pretty stressful weekend :(

 So recently my skin has'nt been the best, so i've decided to change my routine a little bit, so a trip to boots was in order, however like most of you can probably agree, you cant just go into boots for one thing haha

Sorry for the poor quality of photos i had to use my phone

So i picked up soap and glorys fab pore hot cloth, good things five minute facial mask, good things stop that spot clearing gel, models own blooboo and models own applicators

I tried all the products last night, to be honest i was slightly dissappointed with the soap and glory item, for what it was i think it was a waste of money, however the face mask and clearing gel was really good, my skin feels so soft this morning after using it...anyone have any good ideas for clearing spots?? my skins always been good so i think it might be the amount of makeup and stress haha.

So onto my nail of the day Models Own Blooboo


I absolutely love it, i have a thing about blue varnish at the moment, like all models own polishes it goes on really thick and has a nce effect, however in the bottle there was like a different blue sheen in it, however this doesnt show on my nails :( but all in all its a hit :)

Anyone have any suggestions of polish colours i should try?? and maybe other brands cause i seem to have to many models own and barry m

Thanks for reading my Rambles

Soph x

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love that color, I should get one for my collection. And you've got a nice blog. I'm now following :)

    paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a really nice colour, thanks for the comments girlies :)..im loving your blogs also :) xx

    ReplyDelete