photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 13 June 2011

30 Day Challenge..Day 14, and a posietint review

Hello lovelies, 
so my question for today is a photo of a hairstyle/ haircut id like to have 
there is a definite tie between Katy Perrys look and Lea Michelle, i love the long loose waves and the fringe :)




Onto my PosieTint review, being the sucker that i am for freebies i gave in and went out and got the posietint free with Glamour magazine.




I seriously love this as both a lip and a cheek tint its such a lovely light pink colour and when blended has a really nice finish to it, only problem is after i put the swatch on my hand it doesn't seem to want to come off haha, but overall im loving this, not sure whether I'd pay full price for it but time will tell :)


Thanks for reading my Rambles

Soph x

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I got posietint with glamour mag too! Such a good freebie! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. there brilliant arent they?? :) cant really go wrong ;)..thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete