photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 1 June 2011

30 day challenge..Day 2

Hello lovelies, i hope your all good :) right so its day two of my 30 day challenge, ive got to be honest i can see myself doing them all in one go at some point haha


Day 02 — Your favorite purse/bag that you own


I have way to many bags and purses but i think my faviourite has to be my next black feather bag it just seems to go with everything, it is a slightly over sized clutch with feathers, with a diamante detail on the top with a plain back, i think i love it so much because its like a Mary Poppins bag, on night i had a pair of flats, makeup, my purse, my camera and my cardi fitted into it, impressive hey

Heres a bit of a rubbish picture of it but heres the link if you want to check it out


I just looked online to see if its still available, and it is at £25, i soon to have a new faviourite, but i shall leave that for a future challenge post, whats everyone else's faviourite bag??  


Also i shall try and get round to my Laurens way review today, i finally decided to put it on haha 


Thanks for reading my Rambles



Soph x



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment