photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 31 July 2011

17 Falsifeye mascara

Hello lovelies, hope your all having a lovely Sunday!!..recently i have been on a quest to find the perfect Mascara, as im bored of the two i have used religiously for the past year or two see post here
By all means this mascara has not found its place in my favourites but i do really like it, i picked up the colour brown/black


Although the mascara looks quite clumpy on the brush, when applied its not, i am quite lucky and have pretty long lashes, so the main thing for me is to get them quite thick, and its safe to say it does a reasonable job!!, however it is nothing special and i still feel i haven't found that perfect mascara :( any ideas and choices from you lovelys would be appreciated :) ??

Because i got the mascara, i had the falsifeye gel liner in black (gotta love a freebie) its nothing special, alot needs to be applied to the brush and it does not produce a very dark line, the way i like it, but for a freebie it will do as an item to throw in my handbag haha

have any of you tried this?? what do you think??


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. The packaging is unique. I like the Volume Million Lashes mascara from L'Oréal Paris, so far I haven't had problems with it.

    Happy August!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried this one yet. My favorite is the Colossal Volume Express from Maybelline. I highly recommend it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete