photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 9 October 2011

A Mac Haul


Hello lovelies, yes your eyes aren't playing tricks with you i am actually blogging, apologies for the irregular blogging, i think its the longest ive gone without posting something, like most of you lovely girlies my reason is im back to uni, and for the final year, so i have been stressing and getting used to uni life again haha, hopefully from now on il be back to my usual blogging self ;) haha

i am a proper home bumpkin and struggle being away from home (and the boyfriend) so as a perfect pick me up i decided to be matched for a new foundation, aswell as eyeing up a few extras ;) 


Mac Show Orchid
the minute i saw the line up for the Cindy sherman (fall) collection, i knew that this baby had to be mine, its such a vibrant lovely pink that it was a total win with me, it didn't help that the mua said that it was her faviourite lippie of all time ;)..it is very bright so this is going to be my go to evening lipstick of choice!!..apologies for the awful picture it certainly does not give this beauty justice!!


 Mac Bombshell
i actually got this two weeks ago, but i thought id include it, im ever increasingly and also rapidly running out of my creme cup so i wanted to find another go to every day lippie and this just shouted buy me, its a lovely subtle pinky gold colour, and like most mac lippies lasts absolutely ages

 Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NW20
i have been completely fed up of wearing foundations that dont seem to match the colour of my neck so i bit the bullet and finally got matched, the mua suggested that this would be best for my skin type (oily/dry combination) and she also said that it had quite high coverage which was what i was looking for..i have been using it the past week and i must say i absolutely love it, it has such a lovely smell to it..although dont get me wrong i still love it)..it also has a lovely consistency and a little definitely goes a long way


Studio Sculpt Concealer (NW20)
along with the foundation i also picked up the concealer, as my beloved boiing is finally on its way out :(

 Mac Prep and Prime
the mua suggested that due to my uneven skin colour that this would be perfect to even it out a bit aswell as helping my foundation to stay on for longer, ive got to be honest i absolutely love this, and im so glad i purchased it, it leaves my skin feeling so smooth, and unlike other primers i haven't broken out in spots, so a total hit with Sophie
Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash
for those of you who read my blog, you will know that i have been on the search for the perfect mascara for absolutely ages and i think ive finally found it, this extends my lashes so much and i dont seem to get the clumped lash look

and breathe, i dont think il be buying anything make up related for a while, i think my bank balance needs to recover

anyone bought some gems from mac lately??

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great haul hun!
    I would love to see a review on the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, I've been wanting to get this for the longest time but have been put off with a few bad reviews and i'm not sure now wether to get it or not.

    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better way to treat yourself?! I really want to be daring and try a brighter lip colour like snow orchid, I bet it looks great o you

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab MAC haul. I think I will be having one of these soon. Studio Sculpt has great staying power xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Holly- id do a review if you would like me to?? i personally love it and have had no problems with it yet!! :) xx

    @Eloise- aww thankyou so much lovely, its the first time ive ever bought a bright lipstick and i love it :)xx

    @Tamsin- it does doesnt it?? thaaaaanks xx

    ReplyDelete