photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pretty in Pink

Hello lovelies, so with all the gloomy weather lately its no surprise that im desperate for summer to arrive (aren't we all!) and nothing shows this more than my current love for all things pastel and bright, but without being to out there, my current lusting has been towards pink nail polish, glittery, neon, pastel, bright you name it and im drooling over it haha..with all the summer spring/summer collections being released, presenting the beauty world with yet another beautiful pink shade, its safe to say it has left me with quite a wishlist, my faviourite of the above has to be Butter London's Disco Biscuit, its so girly and summery and sigh haha 
Are you craving for summer to begin??

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. summer is the best, im fed up of coats and uggs i want my flipflops now haha xxx

      Delete
  2. The OPI colour really catches my eye...lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its from the nicki minaj collection :) really lovely colour xx

      Delete