photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 18 March 2012

Real Techniques Core Collection




 After getting my hands on the real techniques stippling brush post here, and addictively using it for the past week, i was desperate to get my hands on the real techniques core collection. The stippling brush has lived up to the hype and more, it makes my foundation look so natural and its left me really enjoying my foundation routine each morning. The real techniques core collection costs £21.99 which is bloody brilliant for four, high quality, ridiculously soft brushes. The core collection includes a detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and a contour brush, aswell as this, they come in a travel/ carry case, which also doubles as a stand for the brushes, its fair to say that you definitely get your moneys worth with this set. Im really into contouring at the moment, so im really looking forward to trying the contour brush, and im hoping the buffing brush will be great for applying my blusher. I hope these brushes also live up to the rave reviews the stippling brush had. 
So have you tried the Core Collection? or any of the real techniques brushes? if so what did you think?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I just received my brushes and they are so so soft. I'm glad your another happy customer :)

    xo-Chelise from: http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are ridiculously soft i cant stop stroking them :) yep definitely another happy customer xx

      Delete