photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Sunday 11 March 2012

Real Techniques Stippling Brush



I must admit although i love my foundation (if your wondering i use MAC studio sculpt in NW20) i am somewhat lazy in the process of applying it. Although i do own a foundation brush, my trusty old basic ELF one, i will guiltily admit that i often just use my fingers out of pure laziness. After seeing rave reviews across the blogosphere, and repurchasing my foundation i decided to stop being lazy, and took a trip to boots to purchase the real techniques stippling brush created by beauty blogger and makeup artist Samantha Chapman. From the minute i started watching YouTube vids and reading beauty blogs i will admit ive been desperate to get my mitts on a stippling brush, but with such a hefty price tag (no matter how much i would love to, i cant justify £30 for a brush), i just stuck to my foundation brush of choice. But after hearing the hype and spotting the price tag i seriously just couldnt resist. for £11.99 yes that's right £11.99, you receive a good quality brush with super soft bristles. I will admit the handle is quite bulky, but i feel it may be easier to use, plus its a rather lovely pink colour so i cannot complain ;).. i have not yet used this (im sadly excited about applying my makeup tomorrow just to try it out) so expect a further review at some point with my views. Although i must admit i have somewhat high hopes for this beauty as it has been suggested by many to leave an airbrushed effect    (definitely a PLUS in my eyes ha)
Have you tried any of the real technique brushes??..whats your go to foundation brush?? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love this brush, and the core collection and the blush brush, such good brushes :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im so excited to use it!! i was tempted to get the core collection but didn't know if they would be worth it or not! :)xx

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing this brush on blogs and really want to try it! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its why i caved in haha, will have to see if it lives up to its hype :) xx

      Delete
  3. I use th stopling brush to, they literally are amazing!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely a good choice, i used it this morning and i love it :) xx

      Delete