photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Saturday 12 May 2012

MAC Hey Sailor Touch of red nail lacquer, Review



 Hello lovelies, i hope your all well. So this is the second purchase i made from the Hey Sailor Collection, and being the nail polish fanatic that i am this was an obvious choice, with cute packaging and a gorgeous red colour, i had high hopes for this polish after purchasing and loving a polish from last years summer collection, but ive got to be honest im not a fan!!
 yes it is a lovely red, but described as a creme polish i found the consistency to be watery! Touch of Red needs at least three or four coats to look opaque. I love the finish of this polish but  for £9 when there are cheaper and similar alternatives out there such as models own and Barry M, i wouldn't jump at the chance of repurchasing this
Have you purchased a polish from the collection? what did you think? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous red...I want! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of this collection but this I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely growing on me, cant beat a new polish ;) haha xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for following my blog :)
    I just had a browse through your blog and I am not happy at all!
    Now I am going to have to go and fork out for the Try Me Liz Earle kit, check out some Micheal Korrs watches and invest in some Soap&Glory products lol.

    You have a great blog hun.

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no probs, aww sorry, if its any consolation your blog made me uber hungry and lusting after benefit products :) im trying to stop myself from getting hello flawless ;)

      aww thanks lovely :) xx

      Delete