photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Saturday 19 May 2012

Nail Polish Collection (part 2)

Hello lovelies, hope your all having a fab weekend!! so heres the second part  of my nail polish collection, you can see the first part here!!..as i mentioned in the previous post by no means at all am i bragging in anyway, these polishes have been collected over a long period of time or have been from magazine freebies!! i hope you enjoy....
l-r: Revlon gold coin, revlon facets of fuchsia, missguided mystique, missguided missfit, collection 2000 scarlet, collection 2000 swizzles, collection 2000 blue hawaii 

l-r: ciate wait until dark, h&m corall summer, h&m pink summer, h&m on ice, h&m pink skies
wait until dark is the only ciate polish i own, but without a doubt has to be the best magazine freebie ive had, as for the h&m polishes they have uber cute packaging and are amazing quality for about £2ish each 

l-r: evie mai miscellaneous colours, elf purple pleaser, elf party purple 

l-r: max-factor disco pink,17 pink grapefruit, 17 knockout red, china glaze for audrey, claires (unknown), oldschool rimmel polishes
l-r: peach melba, nail effect 314, bright pink, fuchsia, one upon a time, red glitter, raspberry
Barry M are probably one of the cheapest and best value for money polishes out there. with a range of shades and finishes they always seem to have the shade needed to go with that special outfit or fancy dress theme haha
So how do you store your polishes?? send me a link to your nail polish collection posts id love to have a snoop ;)??

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. This is a lush collection! love your china glaze for audrey. I've done a blog about my top 10 polishes - have a look xx

    http://geebeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/my-top-10-nail-polishes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my that is definitely an amazing top 10 :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oloha! Your nail polish collection looks even bigger than mine!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) In reply to your comment - if your friends aren't into make up then you should totally do a make up swap with me!

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :) that would be totally awesome will have to take you up on the offer sometime :D xx

      Delete
  3. Loving the collection :)
    My nail polishes are currently 'stored' all over my bedroom :-/ I need to tidy them up! I do have some on a cute cakestand though! Going to do a collection post soon, it's on my to do list.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaaanks :) ooo i bet they look cool on a cakestand!! cant wait to have a look when you do one :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great collection. Wish I had this many.

    xo

    crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo. I love Once Upon a Time!
    I'm dying to do a nail collection post on my blog, just haven't got round to it yet! Haha
    Love nail polish.
    xxxx
    www.xbonjourbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my faves, its so hard to find though :(..let me know if you do i would love to see it :) xx

      Delete