photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Friday 13 July 2012

Bumble and Bumble Haul



 Il be 100% honest when it comes to my hair, i dont tend to bother much with styling products etc, the main reason? because my hair is oily and grease prone!! i envy all you lucky lot that only have to wash your hair every two to three days, me on the other hand?? every single day, and as a result dealing with my hair has become tedious and due to its grease prone nature i have slacked on the styling front, as a result my hair definitely needs some tender loving care.
having enough of my greasy locks i finally decided to give in to the much hyped about bumble and bumble Sunday shampoo, the idea of having clean locks for longer certainly caught my attention. I haven't used this yet but im really looking forward to testing it out, and for £15 a bottle im really hoping it does wonders.   
While i was on the site i couldnt help but browse through all the other hair care and decided to try out a few products that might transform my hair. 
Surf Spray (50ml, £8.50) 
my hair is naturally wavy but it tends to get abused with straighteners on a daily basis, surf spray claims to give your hair "Sexy, salty, sun-dried, windswept styles - whenever, wherever." , so im hoping this baby will leave me wanting to go Au natural ;) 
Styling Lotion (50ml, £6.50)
"A versatile styling option for control, body building or sleekness, plus a nourishing moisturiser which leaves the hair soft with natural movement" with all the abuse i thought it was best i finally purchased a decent heat defense spray.
Prep ( 50ml, £5.50) 
"This nutrient-rich detangler reveals texture, enhances the performance of styling products and quickly refreshes already styled hair without weighing it down". This was actually a freebie but im definitely looking forward to using it 


Have you tried any Bumble and Bumble Products?? 



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to try these products! I would love to know how you get on with the surf spray! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will let you know :) ive only tried the sunday shampoo so far, but definitely so far so good :) xx

      Delete