photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Impress Nails by Broadway...Review



Hello lovelies, So il start this post by saying that i usually despise of fake nails, often finding them awkward to apply, annoying to wear, and find myself ripping them off after mere hours of wearing them. The only time i will endure them is special occasions as although annoying, do add a sophisticated touch to an outfit. I purchased impress nails by Broadway for my graduation, as the press on idea applied to my lazy nature, however with many mixed reviews, with many stating that theirs popped off after five minutes of application, its safe to say i didn't have the highest hopes, however i absolutely loved them. I applied them whilst sat in the car (dont worry i wasn't driving ha), and almost immediately after they were put to the test as i went bowling (surely if they can survive that they can survive anything?) They were short enough to not be annoying and roll on three days later and none of them had popped off (waheey no awkward grad moments)..
Longevity-Broadway claim that the impress nails will last up to a week and i would definitely agree with this, however i peeled mine off after three to four days (they are seriously easy to remove aswell) 
How easy are they to apply?- these are ridiculously easy to apply, just find the nail that fits peel off the sticker on the back of the nail and press on, definitely alot more easier than conventional fake nails.
Packaging- i love the packaging of these, cased inside what looks like a nail polish bottle,its something quirky, different and easy to store. 
Price- the price of the impress nails vary, but these particular ones cost £7.99, which is quite pricey, but i think they are worth it.

Have you tried Impress Nails?? what did you think??  

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. My sister wore them for her graduation and loved them. I think I will be sticking to my acrylic nails though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are the acrylics nice to wear?? ive always worried id have them done and want to rip them off haha xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try these but I think they are quite pricey for what they are!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely agree with the price tag, id quite happily look at a cheaper alternative :) xx

      Delete
  3. so far i've heard really good review of those nails, and i really want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they are definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! Need to try these, i usually find fake nails really hard to type on my phone with though haha
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know the feeling, i swear every day tasks seem harder with fake nails xx

      Delete
  5. I read loads of negative ones too though after reading yours I definitely think I'll try them next time.. Glue is such a pain to use so I can only imagine these to be easier and better :)

    Please check out my blog www.plhfaisean.blogspot.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think there worth a try, they are definitely the best press on ones ive tried xx

      Delete
  6. Soph!!! You need to try the Elegant Touch X-Short ones in American Bare. I SWEAR by them! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. il have to give them a go!! are they cheaper than the impress ones aswell?? xx

      Delete