photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 30 January 2013

50 random facts about me...

1. my claim to fame was appearing on Hearsay's video at the age of 8, having my picture taken with Kym Marsh
2. Myleene Klass told me i was beautiful
3. I collect pretty carrier bags & display them on top of my wardrobe
4. My two ginger toms Bill & Ben are like my big babies 
5. most of the things i despised as a child, i have now come to love, hello fringes, flat shoes and floral prints 
6. most of my food gets smothered in balsamic dressing or salad cream 
7.Dressing up is a favourite past time 
8. When I was younger i would buy makeup, but wouldn't use it for the fear of it running out ha
9. I went to uni a size 8 and left a size 14 (i blame dominoes and ponanas) 
10. my aunt used to live by Will from the Ordinary Boys 
11. I had a hug off Travis Clark 
12. my most listened to album on iTunes is Wicked
13. I have a strange obsession with Karl Pilkington 
14. i used to be ambidextrous
15. Im a big dreamer, so much so that I've already planned my dream house and wedding in my head in great detail 
16. I graduated with a BA hons in the Study of Religion with Philosophy and Ethics 
17. i love to capture life events through a camera lens
18. this being the case I'm often referred to as snap happy 
19. life wouldn't be right without books
20. one of my favorite authors is Lindsey Kelk  
21. im a natural worrier 
22. I've been blessed by an elephant 
23. I talk to much 
24. i would love my own real life Thumper 
25. I used to do ballet, tap and jazz
26. my pet peeve is chomping, I've been known to leave a room just to get away from the noise
27. in my first year of uni I drunkenly stripped down to a cardigan, proceeded to dress in my male housemates cap and shoes, and the photo has forever haunted me since
28. my Brother is more obsessed with fashion than I am
29. My Dad lived in Peru for four years, which resulted in a trip of a lifetime to Lima
30. I have a tendency to over think things
31. im lucky enough to say that my best friend is my soul mate
32. my boyfriend is a massive geek, and I love him for it
33. I have a penchant for afternoon tea
34. I hate tomatoes
35. I keep gift tags and cards that iv'e been given
36. In the summer of 2008 I helped build a school for underprivileged children in Romania
37. Due to this and walking the Wicklow mountains I was awarded my gold Duke of Edinburgh at St James palace
38. I dont like speaking infront of loads of people
39. my favorite place in the world is New York
40. Im addicted to bath and body works hand sanitisers
41. my Mum and Nan have always taught me to live life to the full
42. visiting Auschwitz was one of the most harrowing things I have ever experienced
43. I love lying on the beach at night looking at the stars
44. I want to be friends with Sheldon Cooper
45. I would rather see the good in someone, than the bad
46. I once got a chipstick stuck up my nose
47. I could quite happily live on hummus and carrot sticks
48. my favourite designer is Michael Kors
49. im a musical fanatic and have been lucky enough to see Dirty Dancing, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Lion King, Les Miserables, Wicked, Beauty and the Beast and Miss Saigon
50. I overcame my fear of lifts, after being made to go to the top of the Empire State 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Hi just stumbled across your blog :)
    Love this post haha so funny, especially 46!

    Take a peek at my blog if you'd like - www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thankyou, I cant say getting a chipstick lodged up my nose was one of my finest moments ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I love these posts so interesting x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this! I keep pretty bags too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed!! Ah a fellow bag collector. I think its an addiction that may never end ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Hiya sophie. Your blog is wonderful. I have nominated you for the Liebster award here - http://glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html check out what you have to do. keep up the good work xxx

    http://glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just came across your blog. Finally, someone else who hates tomatoes! I was beginning to think I was the only one.

    Samantha xx | http://thislust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete