photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 2 January 2013

A pure Bargain


Philosophy's purity has become a firm staple within my skincare routine. In fact ive raved about this product so much so that my brother even has a mini bottle of this 3-in-1 cleanser. So when I spotted this miniature bottle encased within festive Christmas packaging in boots for the grand total of £4.50, I thought it was rude not to add it to my ever growing skincare stash. 
Although some are weary or dislike this cleanser due to its ingredients, I however find that this cleanser works wonders for my skin, leaving it feeling smooth and fresh.
With the usual mini bottle of purity selling for about £8, this Christmas version is a total steal whether you fancy trying something new without splashing the cash, or just fancy a bargain!! 

What do you think of Philosophy??

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment