photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Monday 14 January 2013

One more dawn, One more day, One day more!!



Cardigan, RIVER ISLAND
top ZARA
leggings ZARA
necklace MISS SELFRIDGE

Hello lovelies I hope your all well. If the musical fanatics amongst you haven't already guessed by the title, tonight im off to the cinema to see the much anticipated Les Miserables. With it being one of my favourite musicals, im both excited to see the interpretation, aswell as being somewhat sceptical at the same time. 
With this bitter cold weather (I swear we are the only ones without snow, boo) im planning on wearing my new River Island Cardigan. Its not my usual style but im completely smitten with it, from the cut, to the pattern and of course the fur collar. Its super snug and perfect to jazz up a simple outfit. Above I have done just that and paired it with my trusty Zara tee and leggings.

Have you seen Les Miserables yet? What did you think??

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your cardigan, the fur collar makes it look especially warm & cosy! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much :)..it definitely is super cosy :)xx

      Delete