photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Saturday 29 June 2013

Dont make me blush



So when the lovely Charlotte took to twitter in search of guest bloggers I jumped at the chance. Sorting through my stash I came to the realisation that I have quite the obsession with those pretty pink powders also know as blusher. After much umming and ahhing over what to write about, I decided that it was only right to share my little collection with Charlottes lovely readers.
Ive mentioned a few of my must haves (a hard task for a blusher junkie like myself), including some cult favorites (Nars & Tarte to name but a few).

I would love it if you took the time to check out the post here!! ..and take a peek at Charlottes lovely blog while your there!!
 I would love to know what you think!
Are you a lover of Blushers?! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. oooh I love the look of the Physicians Formula one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a lovely blush!! I bought it cause of the gimmick (and down to being surrounded by endless american goodies in Duane Reade ha) but its actually such a fab blusher!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. You have a lot of pretty blushes, I only have a couple, but my weakness is palettes and liners :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! ahhh dont get me started on palettes ;) haha xx

      Delete
  3. ahw you have a lovely collection of blushes! is that tipsy by tarte?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much!! It is indeed, such a gorgeous blush!! xx

      Delete
  4. So many pretties! I love the look of the one with all the hearts on <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah Physicians Formula Rose, such a fab blush and so pretty with all the hearts :) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with blush!
    new follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great obsession to have ;) ..aww thanks so much xx

      Delete
  6. I love your blush collection! There's so many pretty ones <3 xx

    ReplyDelete