photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Clinique & Lulu Guinness 'Kiss It Better' for GOSH

Lulu Guinness Coin Purse & Clinique Chubby Stick £55, available here
This month, Clinique are marking they're 10 year partnership with the Great Ormond Street Hospital, and the 'Kiss It Better' appeal, a charity that raises vital funds for research into childhood cancer, by teaming up with iconic British designer Lulu Guinness, to bring fans a range of Limited Edition must haves to both help and celebrate the cause. 

As a total sucker for anything Limited Edition, its hardly suprising that the 'Kiss It Better' purse and Chubby Stick made its way into my basket. I have admired the designs of eccentric Lulu for quite some time, so I am thrilled to finally have one of her pieces in my collection (and for less than the usual RRP), as for the Chubby Stick, well thats just a fabulous bonus. The fact that all proceeds from each sale goes to GOSH, certainly helps nurse my conscience for spending £55 before payday. 

This really is an ideal valentines gift for designer and lipstick lovers alike. So ladies, go give your guy some hints! But be quick as the purses have sold out once before, due to such high demand. 

Aside from the purse, Clinique and Lulu have also released a limited edition hot pink nail Colour (£12), aswell as 10 limited edition satchels, each with a range of Chubby Sticks. However with an eye watering £550 price tag, its a piece I will definitely be giving a miss. 
Are you tempted by this beautiful limited edition purse?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that purse, it's so cute! I'd also love to try one of the Chubby Sticks! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely smitten with it!! Iv'e shockingly never tried Chubby Sticks until now!! xx

      Delete
  2. It's such a fabulous little set, the purse is amazing - LOOVE Lulu Guinness :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorgeous isn't it!! me too, she's such a quirky designer :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a sucker for Lulu Guinness; sadly I don't own anything from the range!! I love the chubby stick and purse; the fact that the proceeds go to charity makes it even better :-) x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a beautiful set isn't it!! I love how every penny goes to charity and not just a fraction!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the chubby sticks and this purse is so pretty! But holy moly £550 for the satchels!
    Lucy x

    www.dinosaurdances.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iv'e shockingly never tried the Clinique Chubby Sticks until now :O.. its beautiful isn't it!! .. haha its ridiculous isn't it!! xx

      Delete
  5. I love this! I think I've found a possible valentine's gift....for myself! :) haha

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its a beautiful set, so definitely go treat yourself :) xx

      Delete