photo sparkleheader_zps38652402.png

Friday 18 April 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers

Over the past year I have been lucky enough to try a fair amount of Tarte products. From the amazonian clay lipsticks and bronzers, to the liquid eyeshadows and illuminating serums. But theres one item that stands out amongst the plethora of pigmented, long lasting and beautifully packaged goodies. A product that causes many a beauty obsessive to get a little hot under the collar (and with good reason). Que the Amazonian Clay blushers. With Tarte finally launching in the UK (well QVC.uk) and the US Sephora now shipping around the world (the makeup gods have finally listened) I thought it was about time I gave my two cents on the highly sought after blushers.

Described as a long wearing, supremely soft blush, infused with amazonian clay, harvested from the banks of the amazonian river and naturally basked by the sun, its fair to say that these blushers are really quite special. Seriously pigmented, yet still buildable enough to create both a subtle and shocking finish. Long lasting, cruelty free, encased within shade appropriate packaging embossed with the amazonian river and available in a range of shades and finishes suitable for every skin tone, whats not to love?! 

I currently have four shades, although there's always room for more right? 1 full size in Tipsy, a beautiful matte coral and three miniatures from the Tarte Fantastic Foursome Holiday set (my friend has the fourth) in Fantastic, a soft Fuchsia. Magic, a pink coral and Stellar, a shimmering nude that also doubles as a bronzer. Although a different range of finishes, all four are seriously pigmented and very smooth, making them seriously worth the £20+ price tag. 
What are your thoughts on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers?  photo sophiesignature_zpsa3420772.png

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

16 comments:

  1. They look so so pretty!!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm desperate to get my hands on these, they all look so beautiful

    Kayleigh xo
    Ruffles and Rabbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully you will get your hands on one sometime soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. These look lush! I really want to try them. Gonna keep an eye out! Great review :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are!! Fingers crossed they will be restocked on QVC soon :) xx

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful colours <3

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them and have quite a little collection now!! Definitely one of the best formulas out there

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I need to add more to my collection ;) haha xx

      Delete
  6. Ah these have been on my WL forever. I wish there were easier to get a hold of. Some day they will definitely be mine :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully they will become more readily available soon :) xx

      Delete
  7. I adore these blushes! I find them a little dry but they have beautiful staying power and pigmentation

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so pretty! Love the embossed patterns!

    I don't know if I could justify the £20 price tag though :(

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete