01. GlamGlow Super Mud Treatment Mask (here)The start of the month saw me sing the praises of what I can only describe as a miracle in a pot. A skincare hero that will banish all complexion woes and tackle those pesky spots once and for all.
02. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers (here) After months of searching but to little avail, I finally managed to get my mitts on a purse friendly dupe for the sought after Lime Crime Velvetine Liquid Lipsticks.
03. Spring Staples (here)With Spring in full swing, the time has arrived to give my makeup a well overdue shakeup. This month I welcomed lighter bases paired with a Spring appropriate pop of colour.
04. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers (here)With Tarte now available within the UK, I thought it was about time I gave my two cents on the highly sought after blushers.
05. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)Finally, during her recent trip to Oman, my fabulous mother managed to track down a Bath & Body Works in Muskat City Centre. Upon her return I was greeted with a rather large bag of goodies.
Meet my new arm candy, the beautiful Mulberry Lily. This girl should not be allowed to step foot in Bicester Village. When I pai...
Disclaimer | All words and opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own. As of April 2014 any products that are sent for review purposes, or received at events will be clearly marked with an (*). Unless Stated with an (*) all products featured on this blog have been purchased by myself.